And lazy! Let's not forget lazy...
Much easier to just upload photos on FB than to write here too :)
And the more I procrastinate updating the blog, the more depressing it is to think what to write next...
So since I have a midterm tomorrow that I have not started to study for, I'll just use that as an excuse to get away with only writing an overview of what will be discussed soon:
- Summer! Yesterday was first day you can stand in the shade and still feel kinda warm.
- Food festivals at Hokudai (my uni) last week: many many countries had tents in which they were selling their traditional foods. This was for 4 days (Thursday-Sunday) which meant we had a long weekend, and I had tentloads of food, and paid too much for it :D
- Yokasoi which means "follow the night"? Forgot. Basically this weekend was also a 4 day festival for... DANCING! Ya 4 days of people dressed in costumes and dancing as teams all over Sapporo. Very cool.
- Basketball. Football (not world cup of course).
- Big ass bruise! Explicit material incoming...
As for the midterms, I had kanji exam today, finished it in half the time! Did great in it too. Studied for a hour or two yesterday for it yay.
I find myself very strangely really really enjoying kanji. What I thought was stupid (sorry I mean illogical and not quite efficient) and complicated, I now regard as very interesting and complicated hehe.
Still have the grammar exam tomorrow so I guess I'll go study for that now :'(
I even shaved so as to postpone studying... and those who know me can tell that means a lot!
Ah well off to study...