Since it's been a while, let us begin with something simple, as the title suggests, a tutorial of sorts. Without further ado:
How to buy 40$ earphones without feeling any guilt:
- Lose your old (perfectly fine, great and comfortable) earphones
- Go scouting for new ones
- Buy 29$ earphones that even have a mic in them (very cool since I listen to music on my iPhone and it helps to not have to hold it up to my mouth or remove the earphones altogether)
- Try them out and realize they have absolutely rubbish bass! Can't even listen to stupid Lady Gaga and JayZ without base, let alone Metal or good Rap/HipHop...
- Go back to the store and ask to replace them (they actually DO that here unlike in Lebanon
where you'd be chased off at gunpoint hehe)
- Get the 40$ smashing Philipps earphones you had noticed before, that openly advertise the something something air flow that gives real and deep bass
- Forget about the previously paid money and convince yourself that you only paid 11$ for the new earphones
- Enjoy the amazing sound on these babies! Had to really drop the volume though coz they pretty badass
They even come with their own elegant case, and are very short (guessing that helps for jogging?) but come with an extension cord to reach longer. I miss my sound system JUST A LITTLE bit less now...