Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shopping: part I

OK so much shopping done this week!

First item on shopping cart:


Photo was taken using second item on shopping cart, my new Sony Cybershot touch screen waterproof slim camera yay!
I've had my eye on that camera for a while now, and after rafting, where I couldn't take my own photos (especially in the water hehe), I just had to go get it!
Once there, saw an unbelievable offer, for only one day, on a Nikkon camera. Most specs were better than mine, but it was bulkier, worse off with low light, and not waterproof. However, its price went down from 42,000 to... 18,000, just for that one day! WAT ZA FAK!?
Told some friends about it and I think 2 ended up buying it lol.

Last but definitely not least:


MUGIWARA KAIZOKU! むぎわらかいぞく!One Piece yay!
If you don't know what that is, then you suck hehe. If you do, then my good friend Michal showed me this shop where you can bring out the geek in you :) they have all that is related to manga! Toys, figurines, cosplay costumes, DVDs, comics, the whole works!
The shirt however is from the clothes shop on the floor above. They also have many others, but unfortunately no Fullmetal Alchemist :(

Speaking of the geek in us, kinda took a wrong turn somewhere in the convenience store when looking for the camera section and ended up at:


Lol annoying ass character but still cool usher to the DVD section imo!


Right inside, there was an old school section:

Behind the glass, some all-time favorite series on DVDs!
The original Star Trek:


MacGyver lol:


The original Mission Impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment